Tuesday, June 29, 2010

TP !

It's been awhile since i last blogged. after i came back from aussie, i've been busy with lion dance, gym, hanging out with my bros, friends and my bike. I've got one good news which is i've passed both my modules in perth ! NO MORE FLYING BACK TO AUSSIE ! NICE !

Yesterday, went out with dick to defu lane to look at bikes. he was looking for kawa, while i'm looking for sp. I'm waiting to pass my tp next month so that i can get my bike by august 11th. around 5plus, bus-ed back to yishun. met geokting and her friends, at funland. don't know is too long never see each other or what, they just kept laughing. LOL. AM I THAT FUNNY ?

after hanging around in yishun, went home and rest. my legs are killing me ! STILL PAIN AFTER 2 DAYS ! wondering if i'm able to celebrate my 21st b'day this year. hmm...

P.S. : DUMBDUMB ! don't emo already eh. anything can text me ! i'm there for u . Don't bully me can already. LAUGHS !!!!!! IF NOT I TELL DORAEMON BY EMAIL !

No comments: