Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Woken Up.

this afternoon, i woke up and rush doing my assignment. did lots of research, and lots of homework on information technology. i've come to realise that i have to go through 3 years of university studies just to get a bachelor in accounting and finance, which only allows me to get a pay of 2-3k per month. i realised it was a waste of my time and 2-3k per month ain't gonna satisfy me.

i spent some time looking at MBA which is "Masters" in layman terms, and Ph.D in accounting and management. spent time talking to my parents about it, and they said if i got a Ph.D, i could easily earn millions per month, or just millions for a piece of paper as a consultant. so i've decided to make Ph.D as my target before 30yrs old.

why should i waste my 20 years of studying and get just 2-3k ? so i plan to study another 7years to earn the millions. though its time consuming, but who doesn't love money ? if i have a chance to earn millions every month, why should i stop studying after getting a degree ?

the main bottomline is since i've got the chance to study that far, i should treasure it and make it that far. time is important in life, i got to make use of it when i'm young.

TIME AND EDUCATION IS IMPORTANT ! the thought of earning so much money just makes me wanna study more. (:

No comments: